Founded in 1978, Mimi’s is a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Belonging to Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American subsidiary of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, Mimi’s has 77 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food.
We invite you on a flavorful adventure with Mimis Cafe Menu. Today, the bistro introduces delicious new menu items inspired through the essence of France.
Mimi’s will offer a new $10.99 lunch menu, available Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The new menu allows guests to pick a salad or soup, such as the classic French Onion as well as an entrée from a wide range of new French-inspired sandwiches, such as a returning favorite, the Turkey Royale Baguette, all served with fries. Mimi’s has also expanded its must-order shareables for people who would rather travel with their taste buds. To list one, Mimi’s has added Hummus and Crudités, fresh seasonal veggies served with garlic roasted hummus, ranch and crostinis.
Mimi’s is introducing new French-inspired entrées with sandwiches, quinoa salads and pastas including:
* Grilled Chicken Pesto Baguette, grilled chicken, mozzarella cheese, mixed greens, tomato and pesto mayonnaise drizzled with balsamic dressing on a toasted baguette.
* Smoked Salmon Baguette, smoked salmon, mixed greens, cucumbers, red onion and dill cream cheese on the toasted baguette.
* Parisian Ham Baguette, thinly-sliced smoked ham, brie cheese, mixed greens and fig mustard on the toasted baguette.
* Turkey Hummus Sandwich, slow-roasted turkey, hummus, baby spinach, tomato, cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese and balsamic dressing on toasted whole wheat grains bread.
* Croque Monsieur, thinly-sliced smoked ham and swiss cheese served warm on toasted sourdough topped with mornay sauce and melted parmesan cheese.
* Chicken & Quinoa Mediterranean Salad, pulled roasted chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers, artichoke hearts, onions, olives and quinoa on romaine lettuce and kale tossed in red wine shallot vinaigrette.
* Berry Spinach & Shrimp Quinoa Salad, two skewers of grilled shrimp, fresh strawberries, blueberries, crumbled feta cheese and quinoa on baby spinach tossed in fat-free raspberry vinaigrette.
* Creamy Chicken & Mushroom Pasta, grilled chicken and mushrooms with linguine pasta tossed in a creamy mustard sauce.
A flavorful adventure is never complete without Mimi’s delectable French desserts. Increasing the classic Crème Brûlée and Apple Pie, new additions include:
* Crème Caramel, a wealthy and silky custard topped with caramel sauce.
* Classique Cheesecake, velvety cheesecake with a graham cracker crumb crust. Served with strawberry purée along with a fresh strawberry.
* Triple Berry Crumble, warm berry crumb cake topped having a scoop of vanilla frozen treats.
“At Mimi’s we honor our heritage by continually introducing fresh and delicious French flavors,” said Tiffany McClain, Senior Director of Marketing for Mimi’s. “Our Spring Menu is inspired from the essence of France, meaning we should use a strong concentrate on quality. At Mimi’s we source only the best ingredients for each and every dish. From the new baguette sandwich menu, to the fresh quinoa and chicken or shrimp salads to creamy pastas and indulgent desserts, we’ve created a bit of France that anyone can enjoy.”
Mimi’s new menu will be offered by all locations. Mimi’s also showcases every meal with its house wines from Bordeaux, France available for $6 a glass and $22 a bottle every day. For locations, complete menu, including breakfast all day and hours of operation, visit www.mimiscafe.com.
About Mimi’s – Founded in 1978, Mimi’s is a neighborhood bistro offering fresh, hand-prepared American-French comfort food and bistro classics for brunch all day, lunch, dinner and special celebrations. Properties of Dallas-based Le Duff America, Inc., the North American pknbsv of global bakery-cafe leader Groupe Le Duff, headquartered in Rennes, France, What Time Does Mimis Open has 80 locations in 16 U.S. states. Mimi’s sources the freshest ingredients, inspiring its French bistro classics and American comfort food. A full menu and a lot more information are available at www.mimiscafe.com.